1. What health behavior have you changed in the past? (It must be something that you have adopted and/or stopped for at least one year).
2. What was your motivation for wanting to change it?
3. What strategies did you use to change? i.e., social support, goal setting, self-monitoring, thinking about the behavior in a different way, replacing it with a new behavior?
4. Did you change the behavior all at once or was it gradual?
5. Did you have to change anything else, once you changed this behavior? i.e. develop new friendships, rethink your values?
6. Could any of the strategies that you used to change this behavior be used to change your physical activity behavior? If so, how and which ones?